Herbal heating pad, as the name suggests are the pad that contains variousherbs and other natural materials. They are used to treat/heal/reduce the symptoms due to various health ailments.For hot herbal pad therapy, microwave the pack that turns this as a soothing remedy to the effected area. For cold herbal therapy freeze it. Such herbal treatment pack is made with the purest flax seed beads and different natural herbs and ideally, herbal heat packs should not add any fillers, including cheap and low quality grains as they will not provide the even heating distribution and heat retention that the more expensive flaxseed beads will allow for.
It takes only 1-2 minutes to produce that perfect herbal heat packs as soothing heat that draws moisture from the air, but you can also sprinkle it with water for a heavier moist heat sensation. If cold therapy is what you need, place the Neck and Shoulder Pack in a plastic bag in the freezer for 3 hours or more. Storage is as simple: all you need to do is leave the Neck and Shoulder herbal Pack in a plastic bag in the freezer.
Herbal Heating pads that gently helps in relieving pain, stiffness, and tension. Inside these herbal aromatherapy pillow packs are strong, natural and non-prescriptive painkillers in the form of herbs that gently help in relieving pain, stiffness, and tension. If you have pain or discomfort from stress or sinus problems then you have to try one of these.
The ideal herbal heat packs should contain flaxseed, long grain rice, and oats, as well some or more of the following healing herbs:
* LAVENDER – Sweet, calming, soothing, balancing, analgesic, antidepressant
* PEPPERMINT – cooling, soothing, decongestant. Relieves pain and helps soothe flu symptoms
* VALERIAN ROOT- Antispasmodic
* YARROW- Promotes Healing
* YELLOW DOCK- Improves circulation
* SPEARMINT- Promotes relaxation and is frequently used in herbal hot pads. These can be used hot or cold, and are great for arthritis, sinus headaches, pain relief, and many other common ailments.