Friday 4 January 2013

Peacock Nails Art | Beauty Tips - Homemade Beauty Tips

Peacock Nails Art | Beauty Tips - Homemade Beauty Tips


Peacock Nails Art

I was amazed! (notice all the exclamation points!)  Now there are things that I would do differently if I had them to do over but, for now this will suffice. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments, I really do enjoy reading them.
I have been dying to try a peacock nail design for the longest time but every time I sat down to put something on my nails it looked awful. For this design I focused on the feathers (instead of the whole bird) and voila! I actually have something reminiscent of a Peacock feather!

BTW if you ever leave a question in the comments I will answer it on that same post so you need to come back and check it or you can leave your email address for me to respond to.

No comments:

Post a Comment