Care Your Skin With Lemon, Packed with sunshine lemons are bursting with health benefits. Just the thought of them makes your mouth water and their refreshing fragrance lifts your spirits. Everyone knows the benefits vitamin C rich lemons have on the body but few know their cosmetic properties. For centuries women have used lemons to cleanse, tone and condition their skin. As a natural antioxidant they combat the signs of aging by helping to stimulate collagen production. The cosmetics industry uses lemons to produce a range of skin care preparations, but they are expensive. You can make lemon rich cosmetics at home cheaply and easily using items from your kitchen store cupboard.
Lemon oil calms and soothes our never. It helps to remove mental stress, anxiety and exhaustion. It has properly to refresh or mind removing the negative thoughts of the mind. So when in stress drink lemon juice mixed with sugar, salt and cold water. It will give you instant energy and refresh you very quick. It is healthy, testy and low cost and thus it is a popular drink all over the world. You can also mix few drops of lemon juice in the liquor of tea. It helps to recover you from extreme fatigue and tiredness very quickly.
Use lemon juice to tone the skin after cleansing. Try this recipe. Take two tablespoons of lemon juice, one tablespoon of vodka, one tablespoon of witch hazel and two tablespoons of water. Pour into a bottle and shake well, store in the fridge and use as needed. Apply to skin with a cotton wool pad and leave for three to five minutes. Rinse the face with warm water and pat dry with a towel. Do not use on damaged skin as it will sting.
After cleansing and toning use moisturizer. Make a simple and inexpensive moisturizer by blending together equal amounts of honey, lemon juice and oil. Sweet almond oil is a nice luxury but you don’t need to use it olive oil is fine. Put into a bottle and shake until all ingredients have blended together. Dab on face and neck with cotton ball, use the tips of your finger to massage into skin in small upwards circular movements. Rinse with warm water and pat dry with soft towel.
- Prepare Lemon and Honey juice. Intake this juice in the morning. It helps to cleaning the skin.
- Apply Lemon juice on the face to clean & shine.
- Prepare mixture of Aloe Vera & Lemon juice and apply on face for glowing the skin.
- You can try to wash your face with Lemon juice every night for skin care.
- Prepare mixture of Lemon juice and Olive oil. Apply this juice directly on acne and eczema for dry it.
- For oily skin, prepare mixture of Lemon, Egg white and Grapes. Apply this paste and wash with warm water after 25 min. your skin become shine.
- Prepare a mixture of 1 teaspoon Lemon juice and Glycerin and apply it on the spots for the removal of blackheads, freckles and wrinkles.
- Dab on an existing blemish to help dry it up.
- For a hair treatment that adds bounce and shine, after shampooing mix the juice of one lemon with one cup warm water and apply to hair. Allow to remain in hair for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. (Can also be mixed with honey for extra conditioning.)
- Brighten and lighten fingernails by soaking them in lemon juice for ten minutes.
- As a treatment for blackheads, clogged pores and blemishes, apply lemon juice to areas at night. Do not wash off until the morning.
- Rub lemon peel over elbows and knees to eliminate rough or dark spots.
- Apply full strength to discolored and darkened areas at night and leave on until the morning.
- Apply full strength or diluted with water as a facial toner to exfoliate and lighten the skin, to prevent and treat clogged pores, blackheads and blemishes.